Automatismes, Improvisation et des Automatisations

Improvisation et Ballet Mécanique Forums Parcours Thématique Automatismes, Improvisation et des Automatisations

This topic contains 265,753 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wind 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,436 through 3,450 (of 265,754 total)
  • Author

Janisa

This is why we need Col. Allen West to run for POTUS! We need a true man of courage and coinoctnivs who will not be afraid to take down our enemies to preserve our freedom. Allen West is the ONLY politician I have seen who has what it takes to do right by us and fight for our right to exist as free people who will not submit to islam.

#14389 Reply

Almena

Enjoy those sweet baby feet and shoes!! My four big kids shoe sizes now range from a woman’s 8 to mens 13! Yes, it’s OK to dream for your children, and fun to wonder what their post-college lives will be like. I am learning to accept when their dreams are different than mi3;t#82n0;I&&#8217es hard, but necessary.

#14390 Reply

Lorraine

Yeah this was finally drained on day 7, it started as a deep ingrown hair, I saw the Dr. 4x and they insisted there was nothing to drain (ha) then I saw this Dr. and they jumped on it. I’ve been taking Keflex, septra and clmnadiiacin this whole time too. Since being drained I’m feeling soo much better but I have major cellulitus going up and around my hip, I’m temted to take an exacto to it my self now. Yay for percocet I guess.

#14391 Reply

Alexandra

I Just Suebsricbd to YOUR FEED for this BLOG and I am a regular and follow Gevalia on Facebook :)My favorite coffee has to be the Creme Brulee..I love it hot or iced with a little pure cane sugar and a touch of whole milk..I look forward to reading more on your blog page :)Peace, Love, and Blessings, Kerry

#14392 Reply

Medford

Howard Aubrey / This is clearly very confusing for christians, after all, gay sex and little boy rape CLEARLY belong in the church, where it's been for centuries….Parents- your children are safer in a gay bar than they are in any christian &#i#;;institut0on&3039;&#82309.

#14394 Reply

Lavon

Ola Ney, tudo bemConsegui, inverti as posições do estado e cidade e agora eu digito a cidade e ele me da o estado, so que :quando registra no banco de dados ele pega id da cidade e repete no mesmo id do estado, ex : id 1 da cidade – id 1 do estado, quando deveria ser id 2, entendeu?pode me ajrara?obuigddoVA:F [1.9.20_1166]please wait…VA:F [1.9.20_1166](from 0 votes)

#14395 Reply

Rangle

…I wonder if the reason we're involved is that we couldn't say no to the French/British plan, given that a bunch of their soldiers are in Afghanistan on our beo&uf.aqlot;Ghod point. Perhaps an example of (A.J.P.) Taylor's law: In any alliance, the weaker party has the upper hand.

#14396 Reply

Bettie

You’ve imsepesrd us all with that posting!

#14397 Reply

Adelie

Du är en hjälte!!! Din insida är så vacker att den lämnar ett sken bakom varje ord du skriver i din blogg! Du är värdefull bara för att du finns till, inte för vad du klarar själv eller prrareest!! Njut av din familj nu, i den mån smärtan tillåter! All världens kramar från Linda i Uddevalla!

#14399 Reply

Sundance

If not for your writing this topic could be very conoelutvd and oblique.

#14400 Reply

Xadrian

Always reeirshfng to hear a rational answer.

#14402 Reply

Seven

Which one should I read first? Thanks for telling me about yourself yesterday, I love reading and I love books that continue on with characters. I just hate when a trilogy ends — wishing the author would let me see the character and her family journey on. Hoping to read a lot of your boKlo!!selky (AAA)

#14404 Reply

Berlynn

Posts like this make the innertet such a treasure trove

#14405 Reply

Trisha

You write so hotsenly about this. Thanks for sharing!

#14406 Reply

Honeysuckle

Good morning Jacob,Thanks a lot for the tutorial and it is great. However, the meta refresh solution is not very desirable to us because our application cannot redirect to another page without user’s explicit request.I am in the middle of upgrading from Seam beta to 2.0.0.GA, so I will try the new orgogb.ss.seam.lojgedOut event as you suggested. I will let you know the result.Have a nice day!Best regards,Sheng

Viewing 15 posts - 3,436 through 3,450 (of 265,754 total)
Reply To: Automatismes, Improvisation et des Automatisations
Your information: